Friend Makin’ Mondays
1. What has been your happiest moment in 2014 so far?Feeling a sense of hope for the future and being able to look forward to things to come.
2. Share the last compliment you received.
I get a lot of comments on my profile pictures that I post on Facebook...does that count?
3. What is one thing that you plan to accomplish in the next week?
I'm throwing a baby shower for my sister in law next month so I will be working on creating the decorations for that :) I love baby showers.
4. What is your favorite TV show currently on air?
Big Bang Theory and I also like Alaska: The Last Frontier
5. If you could go anywhere in the world free for the next two weeks, where you go?
Normally I would say Paris but since it's cold there too, I'm going to go with Maui :) you can't go wrong with Hawaii at any time of the year.
6. Describe a significant event in your life that caused you to change your values system.
Hmm...I don't really think I've had just one significant event. I've been reminded many times over the years through different eye-opening experiences of how important it is to put my full trust in God and continue to work on my relationship with Him.
7. What made you decide to live where you currently live?
Unfortunately, I've never been far from "home" so we live right around where we always have, around the things we always do and around our friends and family. Not that that is a bad thing...I just haven't been a very "adventurous" person :)
8. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about GOD?
My salvation. I'm extremely grateful that He loves me unconditionally.
9. If you could have a long conversation with someone famous (and alive now) who would you choose?
I really don't know how to answer this question. Part of me would go with Dave Ramsey or Suze Orman or some other financial person. Then another part of me would just go with a celebrity (like Vin Diesel or Ian Somerhalder) but I don't really know what we would talk about because I'd probably be too nervous to speak haha. I really like Ellen and think I could have a long conversation with her and she makes me laugh.
10. List three things that you’re thankful for today.
- I am SO thankful to have a short commute to work and that I can come home at lunch. I feel bad that we are further away for Darren though.
- I am thankful for the heat in our condo seeing as how there are a lot of people without it right now.
- I'm thankful to have a job.
Your turn! :)