1. What is your favorite fall activity?
I like different fall activities like camp fires and roasting marshmallows. I like Halloween...it's fun.
2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
I hate football. period. HATE football lol It ranks right up there with golf.
3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
Umm. We don't really get out and do stuff lol we are bums really. We do have quite a few corn mazes (some "haunted") and pumpkin patches, etc. But I think we haven't really done any of that stuff because we feel like most of it is made for kids and since we don't have any, we feel kinda weird.
4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
With the weight I've lost, I'm sure I'll have some new favorites. I'd like to get a pair of boots. I like scarves. That's about it. I'm not sure what else is considered fall attire....not much of a fashionista.
5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?We are are going to carve a pumpkin this year. I've never done that before. I know that probably sounds crazy to some people. My mom let us go trick or treating or we went to the church's fall festival but when it came to pumpkins...they got painted, not carved. idk. We're also going camping with some friends in a few weeks. I haven't been camping since I was about 7ish. I would also like to go to Raleigh for the state fair in October...never been.
6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?
I already said I liked Halloween. I don't guess we really have traditions. Maybe we will create some when kids come along. Any good ideas for me? :)